Sunday, November 15, 2009
' calling names '
theta tends to zero
something must have died
in the calculus of life
death entered the equation
like a partial fraction
didn't kill our ' yesterday '
that was already dead
' today ' was a phoenix
wings of agony & joy
you called it perception
they called it a ghost
i called it life
was it civilization ..
/ original / z.g.
[ Ed -
Line 6 :- it didn't kill ' yesterday '
Line 11 :- sums of agony or joy
Line 15:- wasn't that civilization
:- restructured stanza 1 /
re-titled - - ' calling names '
( IST 14:10 nov.17. tues.2009) ]
[ Web Ref - - Theta / :-
1. Theta is most often used to represent unknown angles, especially in the study of trigonometry.
2. In Scientology, theta means thought or life force
3. theta n. The eighth letter of the Greek alphabet. / Greek theta , of Phoenician origin
4. Also called time decay. theta - - financial-dictionary
5. as the time value declines - - the theta tends toward zero - -Robert T. Daigler - 1994 - Business & Economics
6. _ theta tends to zero _ Mathematics / Calculus ]